Post game Packers Shut Out Seahawks 17-0

JMHO, but I think part of the reason is that last year AR played more within the parameters of ML’s offense, and this year he feels empowered to do what “he” wants to do since it’s the “last dance”.
I don’t remember seeing 4 WR sets last year like we’ve seen this year.
There’s been less emphasis on establishing the run to set up play action passing game.
It seems it’s been more about making himself the centerpiece of the offense instead of playing within ML’s scheme.
And ML owns this to a degree as well. He needs more spine.

Nice win. It's been fun watching a mostly solid to dominant defense this season. Kind of a fun change of pace. The most amazing thing is that they're doing it with their best CB and arguably their best pass rusher not playing. Hopefully Gary's injury will only keep him out through the bye, but we'll likely know more later today.

The offense looked disjointed like they hadn't practiced together in a couple of weeks . . .

ML seemed to pull a MM. When a few running plays failed they seemed to lose their resolve and became pass happy.

I was really worried when Jones went down. It didn't look like much which often translates into an ACL. Hopefully it truly is only an MCL injury and he can come back after they bye or at least by the playoffs.

Seattle's defense played much better than their rankings would indicate. They wanted this game.

Amos was amazing roaming back there and making up ground and awesome hands.

Both safeties and the entire secondary showed up. And the dline got pressure, and we didn't get burned by Wilson's rushes for crazy yardage. There's speed to limit the qb rushing damage.

Really impressive performance by the D.

JMHO, but I think part of the reason is that last year AR played more within the parameters of ML’s offense, and this year he feels empowered to do what “he” wants to do since it’s the “last dance”.
I don’t remember seeing 4 WR sets last year like we’ve seen this year.
There’s been less emphasis on establishing the run to set up play action passing game.
It seems it’s been more about making himself the centerpiece of the offense instead of playing within ML’s scheme.
And ML owns this to a degree as well. He needs more spine.
There is a site that breaks down the number of snaps each team runs in particular formation, and I believe in 19 and 20 GB ran on average around 10 snaps of 4WR per season. This year they’ve had quarters of single games with that many 4WR looks. Maddening.

Amos was amazing roaming back there and making up ground and awesome hands.

Both safeties and the entire secondary showed up. And the dline got pressure, and we didn't get burned by Wilson's rushes for crazy yardage. There's speed to limit the qb rushing damage.

Really impressive performance by the D.
I think Amos’s performance this game, and this season, underscores his importance and value to this defense.

As they deconstruct and rebuild this team going into 2022, I hope Amos is one of those that they seek to extend/restructure, rather than making him a cap casualty.

What he’s been bringing to the back end of the defense can’t be understated.

I think Amos’s performance this game, and this season, underscores his importance and value to this defense.

As they deconstruct and rebuild this team going into 2022, I hope Amos is one of those that they seek to extend/restructure, rather than making him a cap casualty.

What he’s been bringing to the back end of the defense can’t be understated.
Amos is the one vet that I make sure I resign. He's been huge for GB last 3 years. Savage not sure I spend money to resign him he has really not lived up to his 1st round billing IMO. Also with Alexander to resign and Jenkins to resign only so much money to go around for contract extentions.

Amos is the one vet that I make sure I resign. He's been huge for GB last 3 years. Savage not sure I spend money to resign him he has really not lived up to his 1st round billing IMO. Also with Alexander to resign and Jenkins to resign only so much money to go around for contract extentions.
Maybe they just don’t make the 5th year option and let him (Savage) prove himself in year 4 before they offer an extension.
They did that with Perry.

Back