Post Game: Packers Squeak By Bucs 26-20

So if Spriggs can show he can be average at RT for rest of season would you go with him as starter in 2018 and cut Bulaga? Cutting him would save $5 million dollars and he's becoming a player you really can't count on to be there with his repeated injury history.

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Thompson will opt for saving money. I can't say I'd argue against it, in this particular case.

So if Spriggs can show he can be average at RT for rest of season would you go with him as starter in 2018 and cut Bulaga? Cutting him would save $5 million dollars and he's becoming a player you really can't count on to be there with his repeated injury history.
That 'can't be counted on' really applies to the whole damn roster. $5M for starting right tackle is cheap. Let him and Spriggs battle it out, competition is good. Then use the loser of the battle as the swing tackle. GB has a reputation for NOT cutting bait on people, doesn't mean it doesn't or can't happen, but I don't think they will do that to Bulaga unless he doesn't come back 100%.
Bulaga could always slide inside to guard, that would help Linsley too.

Against the worst pass defense in the league MM couldnt muster an offensive game plan to win. Gb only won cause of Lowry's sack/fumble/td...

The TB offense scored more points than the Packers offense. Still you win how you can.

Once again GBs highest paid players completely disappear and the scrubs and young guys save the day.

We can all see it now MM stinks as a coach and a leader. Hundley will never be a starter but he has decent arm strength and can scramble. Mm should be able to find a game plan to play better agaunst the Bucs.

I grow weary of MMs cop out of an offensive philosophy. "I create mismatches" bh) ya well your qb cant handle multiple read offensive sets and waiting for someone to get open.

Next up the Browns. No such thing as an easy win. Browns could very well win. Perfect trap game. Browns with nothing to lose and Packers a wounded duck with no head.

Against the worst pass defense in the league MM couldnt muster an offensive game plan to win. Gb only won cause of Lowry's sack/fumble/td...

The TB offense scored more points than the Packers offense. Still you win how you can.

Once again GBs highest paid players completely disappear and the scrubs and young guys save the day.

We can all see it now MM stinks as a coach and a leader. Hundley will never be a starter but he has decent arm strength and can scramble. Mm should be able to find a game plan to play better agaunst the Bucs.

I grow weary of MMs cop out of an offensive philosophy. "I create mismatches" bh) ya well your qb cant handle multiple read offensive sets and waiting for someone to get open.

Next up the Browns. No such thing as an easy win. Browns could very well win. Perfect trap game. Browns with nothing to lose and Packers a wounded duck with no head.

Tell us how you feel Cheesedog! rofl(

That's not really accurate. Matthews had 2.5 sacks, Daniels had a half sack and 2 QB hits and a tackle for loss. Cobb has to get the ball to be effective, no targets no carries. Nelson's targets were almost all behind the LOS.

Back