Post Game Thread: Green Bay Beats Dallas

If GB puts Enegbare on IR 4 possible guys who might get called up LB Keshawn Banks, LB Arron Mosby, DL Jon Ford, DL Chris Slayton.

GD5_CoOXUAAjvf8

A late note after rewatching the game>>

We did not play a two-shell that much. We played Cloud, more on that later. It's a 3-deep coverage with two safeties and a corner, That form of 3 high is called SKY. 2 corners and a safety high is called Cloud. somebody clip this out and send it to Greg Olsen who called our Sky set Cloud, so he'll know what he's talking about in the future. Barry played the 3 high perfectly and deserved a STUD rating after a very beleaguered season. A big example of this coverage was Savage's pick. He rotated down exactly right from the 3 high and got a pick 6.

A late note after rewatching the game>>

We did not play a two-shell that much. We played Cloud, more on that later. It's a 3-deep coverage with two safeties and a corner, That form of 3 high is called SKY. 2 corners and a safety high is called Cloud. somebody clip this out and send it to Greg Olsen who called our Sky set Cloud, so he'll know what he's talking about in the future. Barry played the 3 high perfectly and deserved a STUD rating after a very beleaguered season. A big example of this coverage was Savage's pick. He rotated down exactly right from the 3 high and got a pick 6.
I just wish the defense would play with that fire every week.

I just wish the defense would play with that fire every week.
Not to nitpick, but I think it’s coordination more than fire. They were more assignment sure and better communication. Gap integrity up front.

Back