Post Game Thread : Packers Pound The Seahawks

Great victory! Offense. Especially the Defense! The Pack is starting to peak at the right time of season. Go Pack Go!

defense gave up a lot of yards. the seahawks led in yards from scrimmage and time of possession. but the defensive backs played a heckuva game. the six dbs that played in the game combined for 22 of the 44 total tackles, five interceptions and seven passes defended. the offense looked better in the first half before mccarthy took his foot off the gas. only 76 total net yards in the second half after racking up 254 in the first half. of course losing rodgers only a few minutes into the fourth quarter didn't help our offensive production either. at least they didn't turn the ball over. special teams performance was inconsistent at best. crosby missed a field goal, and the sehawks had a couple long returns. schum had three good punts and one bad one.

I don't think MM took his foot off the gas. I think Rodgers was hurting and that limited what could be ran by the offense. Every possible break fell for Green Bay today. That was exactly what the doctor ordered.

Gotta give everyone props from top to bottom today. Didn't see the game but from what ive seen in the box score and what I heard was solid all around today.

Gotta give MM some of his street cred back after a win like this

Dominating and decisive win....the Pack is Back

How bad is Cook's injury? Anybody hear?

I hope AR can play on 2 bad wheels going forward. He is playing lights out lately.

Happily shocked! Seattle is not the same team on the road as they are at home so I figured we had a chance, but never thought we'd see a total butt-whippin'. Hopefully this is a sign of where this team is headed. Still not so sure they are really there. As much as that was total domination yesterday, Seattle has had some games like that this year. Hopefully we go out and pound the Bears next week. That end of season game at Detroit looks like it could be the most meaningful Packers-Lions game since maybe the 90's.

I’ve said this before. There is very little that separates the top 15-20 teams in the league maybe even the top 25. Nothing in the league shocks me anymore. The difference is usually 1 or 2 plays or playmakers stepping up. We are on this roll because 12 is playing at a high level. You win in this league with talent. If you don’t have it or your playmakers struggle you lose.
Look at the standings around the league. After Dallas and NE who stands out?

Back