Post Game Washington upsets Green bay 23-21

That’s a brutal loss.

Could be the worst stretch of games in awhile in GB. Rodgers thumb is worse then they are saying and "simplifying the offense" at MR. Rodgers request was a mistake. Defensively Jaire needs to talk less and do more and so does Stokes.

Someone asked why they weren't playing more man D? Now you know why.

Lets face it folks this team is not very good. BUT I do not think we will go back to the dark ages of the 70s and 80s. 2023 and 2024 might be really bad as this team clears out bad contracts but by 2025 most of those deals should be off the books. I have faith that then we can use FA and the draft to rebuild the roster. It might be 2027 or 2028 to get that talent back up to a decent level but it takes 5-6 years so be it but I think we will once again be a playoff team

Lets face it folks this team is not very good. BUT I do not think we will go back to the dark ages of the 70s and 80s. 2023 and 2024 might be really bad as this team clears out bad contracts but by 2025 most of those deals should be off the books. I have faith that then we can use FA and the draft to rebuild the roster. It might be 2027 or 2028 to get that talent back up to a decent level but it takes 5-6 years so be it but I think we will once again be a playoff team

All depends on how Love does IMO.

- The window is officially closed for Rodgers for another SB, hell even playoffs. This team was brutal on O and the D is directly impacted. The Offense has sloppy execution, terrible head scratching play calling or a lethal combo of both.

-Why is #8 still here? oh, Guty high draft pick, move along.

-Front office? Is this an acceptable receiver core? Guty thinks so, move along.

Don’t waste any picks on a trade for a WR. This team is more than one piece away.

In fact, they should sell. Sell Preston Smith, sell Amos and any other veteran with value. We need to think long term here.
We're not that far away, imo.

Offense and Defense look disorganized, stupid mistakes that cause penalties. I blame the coaching staff for this, it appears week after week that the team is not on the same page.

Diva Rodgers played money games and got a new contract this year, but it took so much money from the cap that the team could not resign important players. Rodgers seems to think that he's the only one who makes the team better.

Offense line has been an issue for years, seems they continue to look for finesse players instead of bruisers..

Overall, once again a disappointing year

Offense and Defense look disorganized, stupid mistakes that cause penalties. I blame the coaching staff for this, it appears week after week that the team is not on the same page.

Diva Rodgers played money games and got a new contract this year, but it took so much money from the cap that the team could not resign important players. Rodgers seems to think that he's the only one who makes the team better.

Offense line has been an issue for years, seems they continue to look for finesse players instead of bruisers..

Oline did great imo. Nijman had some flags, but they held up.

#1. Rodgers new contract in 2022 actually reduced his cap number by $18m from what it would have been. Now 2023 is a different discussion
#2. The OL was the least of what was wrong today. Why #8 is still fielding punts is beyond me. That’s on staff
#3. Stokes is having a suboptimal year. Not new news

Back