Predict The Packers 2021-22 Record Thread

Packers go 11-6. Last game of the season they win the game going 4-2 in the division which is the tie breaker with MN who also finishes 11-6 but has a 3-3 record in the division.

14 - 3

So tough to predict... Experts generally have the Pack going 11-6. I think with Bucks NBA champs and Brewers legitimate World Series shot (hottest MLB team 2nd half) there is going to be a lot of in-state fan expectation and team excitement. Players are going to want some of what the Bucks had (and possibly Brewers).

However, I am a bit nervous with no 1st team game under their belt going into Game 1. So I'm going out on a limb. If the Packers can start out strong - without preseason game-time conditioning - look for them to get rolling. If so, this could be an exciting season - especially if the possibility of a Wisconsin trifecta exists!

Last edited:
My traditional undefeated and Superbowl Champs.

Although, I am far less a green and gold glasses true believer than I used to be. I have yet to see Packers players show the chutzpah to get it done. I don't believe the Championship drive is strong in these guys. I believe they are happy playing and making money.

And, the front office, Holy Cow, enough.

Hopefully, my prediction is correct at least the Superbowl part.

I see GB in the same shape they were in last season. Not so sure they improved, but not thinking they lost much. I too like most of you think the healthy picture will have alot to do with it. One more game.can sure make a difference. Bia will be coming in but not on opening day.
I see 12- 5 same pretty much like last year but I say health loses them 1 game. BTW the Vikings do have weapons to replace GB at NFC N if Rodgers isn't on target.
I still see Brady and the Bucs going to the SHOW. I think GB or SF/Mnn in NFC Champ against the Bucs.

Back