Ranking the starting QBs, weekend of 11/19/17

TW

Reaction score
I could have guessed this. They ranked the starting QBs for this coming weekend in order. You might want to see where Hundley came in. It tells an interesting story.

Ranking 32 starting QBs

27 through 32 is a toss up. You could swap any of them around as none of them are doing very well.

I could have guessed this. They ranked the starting QBs for this coming weekend in order. You might want to see where Hundley came in. It tells an interesting story.

Ranking 32 starting QBs
Not that interesting. The article is over two weeks old and is basically 'click bait'.

yea old article and Hundley is ahead of a few guys in front of him. Its not saying much be he is. We just beat one of those qbs in front of him.

For what its worth BH had a perfect 4th quarter passer rating. I don't see greatness but I can see him winning again today.

I wonder if Taysom Hill (and TT, for that matter) is kicking himself in the a$$ for going to the Saints. Because he'd be starting here.

I wonder if Taysom Hill (and TT, for that matter) is kicking himself in the a$$ for going to the Saints. Because he'd be starting here.
Obviously TT and MM can judge talent. MM the QB guru must not have seen anything in practice. Can you imagine how poorly he practiced in comparison to Hundley?sc))

Back