Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull.

If our front office wants to look like geniuses they need to trade Rodgers now when they can get football player capital for him.

Rodgers may be a prick.

But the front office is going to screw this up and we're going to get Bupkis. I think they look like incompetent weak tits.
The FO is between a rock and a hard place. It’s easy to play fantasy football and it’s an easy trade but it’s not.

The FO is between a rock and a hard place. It’s easy to play fantasy football and it’s an easy trade but it’s not.
The FO is stubborn mules they won't elove and want to keep running the same strucutre they have for decades and that's were they run the team and no one else has a say.

The FO is stubborn mules they won't elove and want to keep running the same strucutre they have for decades and that's were they run the team and no one else has a say.
Which has zero to do with trading Rodgers. Now I’m not a fan of this FO or structure (which is new under Murphy).

It's a power play neither side wants to give up the control factor.
If you mean controlling the player , Rodgers yes. He wants control of his timeline and it does not match the organization. Anything else is window dressing

If you mean controlling the player , Rodgers yes. He wants control of his timeline and it does not match the organization. Anything else is window dressing
Yes I can't blame Rodgers for wanting to flip off Murphy and say I control my future not you but we know Murphy has the same ego to say no screw you I will do things just to spite you.

Yes I can't blame Rodgers for wanting to flip off Murphy and say I control my future not you but we know Murphy has the same ego to say no screw you I will do things just to spite you.
I don’t think it’s spite. It’s you are under contract and it’s your job. It a business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back