Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
You move on and trade Rodgers and Adams both right now saves about $29.2 million on the 2021 cap.

Prediction, Rodgers announces mid-week he will be reporting to camp and will play out the year. Adams will sign an extension during the season once they work out the structure. Rodgers is traded after the season for a first and a third.

The whole thing is going to end somewhat anti-climatic because frankly it's been too high-strung for too long. I do think regardless we get a long look at Love this preseason. tc(

I am still leaning towards week 3-4. My only hedge is what happened in Vegas the last day or so. Not saying "wise guys" are always on point but money and odds like that do no move without some info and rationale. I think the odds of a retirement announcement are went up 20%. Twist my arm predication, he announces around the shareholders meeting

Adams? total wild card. Is part of the structure issue that both sides know that Rodgers is out in 2022 and its about balancing future cap to make it work? Twist my arm prediction. He gets tagged and traded at some point

Prediction, Rodgers announces mid-week he will be reporting to camp and will play out the year. Adams will sign an extension during the season once they work out the structure. Rodgers is traded after the season for a first and a third.

The whole thing is going to end somewhat anti-climatic because frankly it's been too high-strung for too long. I do think regardless we get a long look at Love this preseason. tc(
Hope I am wrong here but. Rodgers reports after trade deadline to get credited season. He plays out the year and after the season is traded for a 2022 1st and 3rd and 2023 1st.

Adams plays the year out. Has a decent year. Is tagged and then told he can go seek a sign and trade deal with another team were he can work out new contract with them. Packers get a 1st and 4th for him.

Hope I am wrong here but. Rodgers reports after trade deadline to get credited season. He plays out the year and after the season is traded for a 2022 1st and 3rd and 2023 1st.

Adams plays the year out. Has a decent year. Is tagged and then told he can go seek a sign and trade deal with another team were he can work out new contract with them. Packers get a 1st and 4th for him.
I would tend to agree on this except the comp for both, just dont see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back