Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom from a list of people wanting to trade for him? No way GB can just let him go to the lowest bidder, just because Aaron wants to be on that team. Am I missing something?
It's simple for 1 more year of #12 and a reworked cap deal they agree to trade him to a team he agrees to.. It's a 1-year play and trade deal for lack of better terms.

Ok 2022 off-season Aaron Rodgers wants to be in Vegas. Vegas offers Derek Carr and a 3 do you take that?

I am thinking that GB will let him shop himself but still not like they will day ok Denver will give us a 7th rounder for him when Vegas will give a 2nd. That would not fly

Ok 2022 off-season Aaron Rodgers wants to be in Vegas. Vegas offers Derek Carr and a 3 do you take that?
no I don't want Carr, I'll take a 3rd and a 5th though

Well, at least we're close to putting this to rest. At least the part about whether AR will be playing on the team this year. The rest we'll have to wait and see.

And risk injury and skill decline. Maybe just they were not serious about dealing him which is unacceptable
I just don't think there were any real offers on the table I think maybe just Denver and they probalby knew that and low balled GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back