Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m leaning towards retirement too, but the devils advocate in me still :unsure: if his ego won’t let him share the HOF stage with the GOAT (TB12) in 5 years AND he’s seen what happened when TB12 and Stafford both went to teams (of their choosing).

Yes, Irene, his ego IS that big.
I get why folks say this but will his ego tolerate failure? Right now no team has talent that Rodgers can inherit like Stafford and Brady did.

I still believe while his ego is big the 4 MVP’s keep his legacy intact. Just re-read his comments on retirement and what he’s accomplished

I get why folks say this but will his ego tolerate failure? Right now no team has talent that Rodgers can inherit like Stafford and Brady did.

I still believe while his ego is big the 4 MVP’s keep his legacy intact. Just re-read his comments on retirement and what he’s accomplished
My devils advocate says that DEN has enough supporting cast (Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, Hamler, Fant, Javonte Williams), along with a pretty good defense. O-line might need an addition, but it’s not awful.
What they’ve been missing is the QB to pull it all together, and with Hackett/Outten there now, I’d say it’s not inconceivable.

My devils advocate says that DEN has enough supporting cast (Sutton, Jeudy, Patrick, Hamler, Fant, Javonte Williams), along with a pretty good defense. O-line might need an addition, but it’s not awful.
What they’ve been missing is the QB to pull it all together, and with Hackett/Outten there now, I’d say it’s not inconceivable.
But is that enough to beat KC, Buffalo, LAC? Doubtful

It think they would be very competitive with those teams with Rodgers.

It’s a stretch. Never say never but Rodgers might get the to a WC , if he has another MVP year maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back