Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB wanting to keep Rodgers is not whats best for business on the field it's whats for best for business off the field.

GB wanting to keep Rodgers is not whats best for business on the field it's whats for best for business off the field.
Has little or no impact off the field. Merchandise sales will not skyrocket and well we all know about ticket sales. And since there is no owner , team valuation is irrelevant

And I can make a case it hurts business. Any new deal will require a nice signing bonus to payout

This is my last stop for Packers talk with my Packer brethren.
I won’t go any place else if Mark decides it’s time to close shop.
Just don’t want to start over.
I’m too old

This is my last stop for Packers talk with my Packer brethren.
I won’t go any place else if Mark decides it’s time to close shop.
Just don’t want to start over.
I’m too old
Same here. On game days I'll just sit around thinking to myself, "Boy, somewhere out there, GBP4EVER is overreacting to the opponent going up by 10 in the early 2nd quarter..."

Same here. On game days I'll just sit around thinking to myself, "Boy, somewhere out there, GBP4EVER is overreacting to the opponent going up by 10 in the early 2nd quarter..."
And "Mark is banning Bud again because the prick can't stop being a prick"....

Has little or no impact off the field. Merchandise sales will not skyrocket and well we all know about ticket sales. And since there is no owner , team valuation is irrelevant
Keeps everyone thinking everyone is a happy little family though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back