Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let’s fire every FO that does not make the SB in 2-3 years. People bitch and moan about Rodgers NOLA was no different with Brees
Rodgers 1 SB in 14 years starting the FO should be fired for that

I'm not as wrapped up in the no SB as much as GB is living on borrowed time, I have no faith GB can get to a SB even with Arod. So let's move on and start the next chapter to build another winner.
Agree even more so keeping roster the same.

I'm not as wrapped up in the no SB as much as GB is living on borrowed time, I have no faith GB can get to a SB even with Arod. So let's move on and start the next chapter to build another winner.
And that’s fair. I still stick with the guy who gives you the best chance to win

Yeah and I know a couple Steelers fans who are pissed they have not go to SB with talent those teams had
Well that’s my point. Its a crap shoot to win a Lombardi. Look at Buffalo and KC this year, flip side Philadelphia a couple years ago. Give yourself a shot is all you can ask for

Well that’s my point. Its a crap shoot to win a Lombardi. Look at Buffalo and KC this year, flip side Philadelphia a couple years ago. Give yourself a shot is all you can ask for
But still Packers have disappointed for 10 years now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back