Rodgers Wants Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest assured that Rodgers is heading West after this year. I'm going out on a limb with this, but I also think there's a chance it could be Seattle, with Russell Wilson coming to GB. I know.... impossible.... won't happen... but, it just might. If Love looks like a train wreck, the Packers might be more than happy to get Wilson in trade. A deal could be worked out.

That said, I figure that's a long shot, but the furthest East that Rodgers would go is Denver. He's going home, where he belongs. He's a West coast kind of guy. Always has been. He was as misplaced socially in Green Bay as the Beach Boys would have been, if they'd moved to Sheboygan.

As for #1 potential landing spot? I see them in this order. Denver, LA Rams, Raiders, 49ers, then the Seahawks.

Just my opinion. Feel free to throw rocks! ;)

Rest assured that Rodgers is heading West after this year. I'm going out on a limb with this, but I also think there's a chance it could be Seattle, with Russell Wilson coming to GB. I know.... impossible.... won't happen... but, it just might. If Love looks like a train wreck, the Packers might be more than happy to get Wilson in trade. A deal could be worked out.

That said, I figure that's a long shot, but the furthest East that Rodgers would go is Denver. He's going home, where he belongs. He's a West coast kind of guy. Always has been. He was as misplaced socially in Green Bay as the Beach Boys would have been, if they'd moved to Sheboygan.

As for #1 potential landing spot? I see them in this order. Denver, LA Rams, Raiders, 49ers, then the Seahawks.

Ya!
The Beach Boys in Sheboygan would be like the Kenosha Kickers relocating to Malibu!

images

It’s a short list
Denver: They need a QB and Shailene has a house outside Denver.

Arizona: assuming they don’t win this year Murray is gone and staff is blown up.

He won’t want SF with Fields or LA with Stafford. Seattle? They are really not close to contending

Football is a tough business. You have to know when to move on from older, expensive players. For the most part, the Packers have done a great job of that. The drafting of Love and the loss of some of his buddies to father time appears to have made Rodgers understand he isn't exempt from that as much as he'd like to be.

And here we are at the divide. I'll say this very clearly.

Aaron Rodgers may be the best QB ever to play for GB

Aaron Rodgers may be the the most talented Packer ever

Aaron Rodgers even if he is those two things is NOT the franchise. The Packers as a whole aren't Aaron Rodgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back