Who will be the Next GB Head Coach ?

Is the media shining a light on things, or just trying to create a story? I'm not saying things are perfect in Green Bay, but I feel things are being blown a bit out of proportion.

I see where you're coming from. But I think this is shining a light on things. TT was able to keep a blackout of sorts on the internal affairs of the team, kept everything very secret and below the table. But now that the $$$$ is hitting the fan things are coming to light.. The "packer people" and "we're so much different from every other team's drama" that the Pack has been able to portray over the years may not in fact be anything be a wicked good marketing ploy. They've been able to hide this side of things...

or, like you said it may be overblown.. but they kind of blew any chance of a somewhat smooth transition by doing this before season was over,

I see where you're coming from. But I think this is shining a light on things. TT was able to keep a blackout of sorts on the internal affairs of the team, kept everything very secret and below the table. But now that the $$$$ is hitting the fan things are coming to light.. The "packer people" and "we're so much different from every other team's drama" that the Pack has been able to portray over the years may not in fact be anything be a wicked good marketing ploy. They've been able to hide this side of things...

or, like you said it may be overblown.. but they kind of blew any chance of a somewhat smooth transition by doing this before season was over,
I think what I was trying to say is that while to us Packer fans it may appear that things are out of control, in reality what we have is "not that much different" from other teams. Unfortunately based on the history of the Packers we want and expect things to be "better" with our team, but in this day and age that's really hard to pull off.

Is the media shining a light on things, or just trying to create a story? I'm not saying things are perfect in Green Bay, but I feel things are being blown a bit out of proportion.
It's a good point and I think, since things aren't copacetic, the inner workings get looked at a little more. They should be.

I think what I was trying to say is that while to us Packer fans it may appear that things are out of control, in reality what we have is "not that much different" from other teams. Unfortunately based on the history of the Packers we want and expect things to be "better" with our team, but in this day and age that's really hard to pull off.

Very good point as well. We, as Packers fans, feel like its spiraling out of control and we're grasping, lashing, whatever other explicative, at something we can't see. It'll shake out. We know that.

Never want us to NOT win. I kid around for higher draft picks or MM to be fired cuz thought was only way he would be let go.

But unless you love the idea of Philbin, IF they win out or say 3 out 4 and show effort, it's sounding like he could have the inside track.

And imo Mark neither Gute, TT, or Murphy could hold Ron Wolf's jock strap.

And while am at it, Murphy can't hold Harlans either. Though Harlan and Wolf did say they made the mistake of handing total control to Sherman, they went back to the successful model with TT.

Hoping now mistakes don't get compounded. First by power structure and second by staying status quo if they keep Philbin.

And imo Mark neither Gute, TT, or Murphy could hold Ron Wolf's jock strap.

And while am at it, Murphy can't hold Harlans either. Though Harlan and Wolf did say they made the mistake of handing total control to Sherman, they went back to the successful model with TT.

Hoping now mistakes don't get compounded. First by power structure and second by staying status quo if they keep Philbin.

Packers fan mutiny if Philbin is hired. I would be shocked, even if they do win 3 of 4

Just read an ESPN article where Murphy points out that one positive of letting MM go was the fact they will get a chance to evaluate Philbin over the next 4 games.

Back