Wisconsin Game Today: Wisconsin vs Nebraska injury report, schedule, live Stream, TV channel and betting preview for Week 12 game

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin football team looks to win their seventh-consecutive game today when they take on their rivals, the Nebraska Cornhuskers. The Badgers are going to have to come prepared. Between their big game with Minnesota looming next weekend and the Huskers having nothing to lose, this could be a potentially dangerous game. Wisconsin Injury Report […]

Wisconsin Game Today: Wisconsin vs Nebraska injury report, schedule, live Stream, TV channel and betting preview for Week 12 game - Badger of Honor - Badger of Honor - A Wisconsin Badgers Fan Site - News, Blogs, Opinion and more.

Continue reading...

Nebraska sure was frustrating to play. Martinez did a great job of avoiding sacks and turning nothing into something. Also had some horrible throws….

The last play? Looked like a make up call to me and I am thankful for it!

Nebraska sure was frustrating to play. Martinez did a great job of avoiding sacks and turning nothing into something. Also had some horrible throws….

The last play? Looked like a make up call to me and I am thankful for it!
that was my initial thought as well, but after re-watching the play, it sure seemed like that last pass was not catchable either, so maybe not a make-up call after all.

that was my initial thought as well, but after re-watching the play, it sure seemed like that last pass was not catchable either, so maybe not a make-up call after all.
Agree with that, he threw it off balance and off his back foot, no one was catching that.

Good win but again the secondary got exposed. If pressure does not get home we don’t have the horses on the back end to cover.

On an somewhat related note the crowd was horrible. Unfortunately the athletic department tried to spin it as first weekend of deer season blah blah blah. First let me be clear. This is not a Wisconsin or B1G issue (attendance) it’s a national issue that’s been getting larger the last 4-6 years. The number of scanned tix yesterday was at best 60,000. Lot of issue, concessions are not 100% open, long lines on ones that are, long story short the stadium experience is not good right now. Not sure what the answer is but it’s on McIntosh to get it right. And no 10 win seasons, RB or NY 6 bids won’t help. If it did the problem would have been solved. What must happen is dollars invested to make Camp Randall a better experience beyond Jump Around or Build Me Up Buttercup

Badgers beat MN next Saturday but then in Big Ten title game OSU goes AP with a switch on UW.

Back