2018 Predict The Packers Record

Some injuries happen this year lack of depth hurts the team Packers find way to go 10-6 but lose tie breakers and miss a WC spot.

10-6. Lack of WR talent and D. Win some we should lose, lose a couple we should win. One and done in playoffs. Very inconsistent team

10-6 with the caveat that if Rodgers miss's any significant time with injury all bets are off.

11-5, Rodgers still makes a difference. I agree that if we get into a lot of injuries that could change things a lot.

I will say 11-5 as long as Rodgers stays healthy. If everybody clicks early on could do better. Talent is not as bad as a lot are complaining about, the biggest issue is McCarthy still is the head coach.

I will go out on a limb here.
12-4 with wild card and 2nd round playoff loss

Defense is middle of the road around 15th in the league. Pettine makes us better and our young CBs start to come into their own late in the season.

Offense is top 10. We get lucky and have virtually no injuries on offense. Graham has a big year and has 800 yards and 10 TDs. Adams has 1,100 yards and 12 TDs. AR gets NFL MVP and has 42 TDs and 5 INTs.

MM gets a 3 year extension ( even though we want him out).

Back