2019 Packer Camp Update: August 19

Allison is not a lock. He is an UDFA. Have not seen a lot from him this training camp and now there are other options.
Allison is a lock guratneed he is not on the bubble. Allison will start season as #2 or #3 WR

Allison has better chance at making the team then Boyle does.

No matter what happens, on cut down day, there's going to be a lot of second guessing on the part of all of us Packer fans, when it comes to the choices at WR. I don't think there's any other position on the team, outside of Kizer vs Boyle that could possibly create more interest.

Would not surprise me to see a surprise cut in this group, no locks past Adams, Kumerow should make it but new staff who knows
Kumerow really has showng nothing 8 catches in a 4-5 year career and all of those were last season. People harp on Rodgers saying he likes him. Rodgers has blown smoke up a lot of WR's in TC who never do anything in a career.

Kumerow really has showng nothing 8 catches in a 4-5 year career and all of those were last season. People harp on Rodgers saying he likes him. Rodgers has blown smoke up a lot of WR's in TC who never do anything in a career.
Eye test. Runs routes well, gets separation, makes plays. Hard to say that about the rest

I get what you are saying but his past lack of production doesn't mean much, if anything, for this season and this staff. He's producing in practice and pre-season games and that's where jobs are won if you are not an established player. Now, a few years ago when the WR spot was deep with veterans who really didn't have to win jobs in camp, he'd have been on the bubble. The thing is, this year, there is nobody beyond Adams that's a veteran "lock". Room is full of young guys fighting for jobs and right now he looks like the 2nd or 3rd best of that group of youngsters.

Back