2021 Badgers Football Thread

Wisconsin better step up the recruiting, Myles Burkett?? A MAC quality QB? Blahhh How about Viny Anthony their stud WR recruit ? Oh yeah he was looking at Army, Air Force, and Duke expldhed(

I mean for the love of god yes the resources are poor but come on.... That's the best you got PC?
Uw little sisters of the poor lol

ISU is an elite program? Could have fooled me. One good season does not make them elite
LSU does actually find kids that are more highly touted than Wisconsin does. The difference is their conference competition is much tougher than the Big 10. I don't remember the last time, if ever, that Wisconsin graded out with a higher incoming group of kids.

I realize that you can't count on the "star system" to truly determine value to a program, but when it's overwhelmingly out of balance, like it is with the SEC vs the average Big 10 school, it's obvious it's an uphill battle.

LSU does actually find kids that are more highly touted than Wisconsin does. The difference is their conference competition is much tougher than the Big 10. I don't remember the last time, if ever, that Wisconsin graded out with a higher incoming group of kids.

I realize that you can't count on the "star system" to truly determine value to a program, but when it's overwhelmingly out of balance, like it is with the SEC vs the average Big 10 school, it's obvious it's an uphill battle.
LSU is a legacy program so yeah I agree. The post mentioned ISU which is where i had the issue. I would love to have Louisiana, Alabama and Texas as my recruiting footprint as compared to Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois

And this brings up another valid point that every P5 conference is a bit imbalanced now. Until this year Clemson dominated the ACC, Bama and Georgia the SEC, OSU the B1G, Oklahoma the Big 12 and Oregon the PAC 12.

LSU is a legacy program so yeah I agree. The post mentioned ISU which is where i had the issue. I would love to have Louisiana, Alabama and Texas as my recruiting footprint as compared to Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois
Thing is you want to compete with the big boys you have to find a way to expand the program to be a OSU who can recurit anywhere

Thing is you want to compete with the big boys you have to find a way to expand the program to be a OSU who can recurit anywhere
Schools have tried that before you were born and still cant crack the code on that. OSU has been a national power since 1968 and won a natty in 54.

Back