2021 Draft Sleepers

OT Dillon Radunz tested well. He's a potential sleeper 1st round pick for the Packers. He has a lot of what the Packers look for in an OT. He's relatively similar to former Bison and current Packer Billy Turner, but he's even a bit better athlete (and Turner is a solid athlete) with more nastiness. He plays to the whistle--which is my biggest knock on Turner. Sometimes, he stops on a play too soon.

Dillon Radunz = 6'5" 301, 5.11 40, 7.27 3-cone, 32" vertical, 24 bench reps, 33 1/4" arm length (meets the 33" threshold that teams prefer at LT)
David Bakhtiari = 6'4" 299, 5.09 40, 7.70 3-cone, 25 1/2" vertical, 28 bench reps, 34" arm length

Not sure how believable these virtual Pro Days are, but it's apparent on tape that he's a good athlete. They measured his arm length at the Senior Bowl. Radunz was very good at the Senior Bowl.

Agree on Radunz. Another guy who's kinda gone past sleeper in recent weeks. Not sure about him at #29, but if they think he has future potential at LT, then go for it if he's BPA at that point. He certainly has a lot of attributes you look for in a LT for the Packers scheme. Unfortunately, I think the Packers are in the wrong spot for him. He makes sense to me in the 40-50 range so I don't think he makes it to #62, but we'll see.

One guy I like is Demetric Felton, RB/WR, UCLA. He'd be a change of pace RB/Jet sweep/slot WR/kick returner guy. He's listed at 5-9, 189. Draft Network has him listed at #112 on their big board, Pro Football Network at #142.

Pro Football Network has a pretty thorough Profile of him. https://www.profootballnetwork.com/demetric-felton-nfl-draft-player-profile-ucla-running-back/
quoting the last paragraph in that profile: "... but you cannot force a square peg into a round hole with Felton."
probably not a good fit for the packers then.

Back