2022-23 Packers Season Prediction Thread

What stinks is that there are a lot of crummy teams this year, GB could finish 5-12 and only get the 14th pick or so, other years that may be top 5 or 7

I thought this was interesting information. I realize these stats don't tell the whole story, but it is interesting the standard we set for Rodgers.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Rodgers apologist, understand that I'm just putting facts out here. I don't give a damn if he's in GB the rest of this year, and hope he's gone next year, because we need to start looking at what has to be done to improve the team, not get into constant pissing matches as to whether Rodgers and everything surrounding him is good or bad.

For me, it's about the team, not any one individual, no matter how good, or bad he is.

1668868102252.png

A
I thought this was interesting information. I realize these stats don't tell the whole story, but it is interesting the standard we set for Rodgers.

Before anyone accuses me of being a Rodgers apologist, understand that I'm just putting facts out here. I don't give a damn if he's in GB the rest of this year, and hope he's gone next year, because we need to start looking at what has to be done to improve the team, not get into constant pissing matches as to whether Rodgers and everything surrounding him is good or bad.

For me, it's about the team, not any one individual, no matter how good, or bad he is.

View attachment 630
Arod is not tied for first in TDs.. nor is he 5th in passer rating. Unless they’re fudging the numbers a bit. But according to NFL…

A

Arod is not tied for first in TDs.. nor is he 5th in passer rating. Unless they’re fudging the numbers a bit. But according to NFL…
They misread the rating part..he's listed as 4th overall but you are correct those numbers are wrong.

Edit* Yeah the author of that completely failed to read the rankings correctly.

I think people misread what the article indicated. Those are rankings in the NFC, not the NFL. It's also after 10 games, and the Packers have played 11. You have to back the numbers from game 11 off.

It don't matter. It was just something that was posted that showed he wasn't the worst in the league by a long shot.

I think people misread what the article indicated. Those are rankings in the NFC, not the NFL. It's also after 10 games, and the Packers have played 11. You have to back the numbers from game 11 off.

It don't matter. It was just something that was posted that showed he wasn't the worst in the league by a long shot.

Got it...SI just minutes ago posted this nugget IE Completion % " Of the five quarterbacks who are 35-plus years old, Rodgers’ 93.2 rating is the best but ranks 11th overall. He’s 18th in completion percentage." So as of today... not top ten overall.

Last edited:
Got it...SI just minutes ago posted this nugget IE Completion % " Of the five quarterbacks who are 35-plus years old, Rodgers’ 93.2 rating is the best but ranks 11th overall. He’s 18th in completion percentage." So as of today... not top ten overall.

For what it's worth, the Packers are 1st in the NFL in dropped passes with 20 if even half of those are caught then his percentage is 67% instead of 62% and he is 11th in the NFL in completion percentage.

Now I know you could say that about all QB's but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Back