2022 Training Camp Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ByRyanWood

Matt LaFleur says Mason Crosby has done "some kicking," but he doesn't anticipate Crosby being activated off PUP before Kansas City. The good news? Crosby, entering his 17th season, is the definition of a veteran who doesn't need preseason reps. #Packers know him fairly well.

@ByRyanWood

Matt LaFleur says Mason Crosby has done "some kicking," but he doesn't anticipate Crosby being activated off PUP before Kansas City. The good news? Crosby, entering his 17th season, is the definition of a veteran who doesn't need preseason reps. #Packers know him fairly well.
The bad news? He's entering his 17th season with an injury, after showing in the past few seasons father time is catching up.....

I wonder if Cobb is a low-radar cut possibility, or are their cap reasons they can't? I forget. He has been unseen and unheard of in camp, he can't be doing much of anything.

I believe that Cobb is safe.

The financials of cutting him now are as follows.
A cap hit of $750k and dead money of $4.9M

Cutting him would be far more destructive to team chemistry than the financial cost

I believe that Cobb is safe.

The financials of cutting him now are as follows.
A cap hit of $750k and dead money of $4.9M

Cutting him would be far more destructive to team chemistry than the financial cost
Makes sense, thanks danno

I don't have high hopes he is ready to start the season if he's already having to sit out practice after playing in one.

#Packers LT David Bakhtiari is not practicing after being activated off PUP and practicing yesterday. Its part of the plan in his return it appears. Also CB Rico Gafford out again with ankle and TE Sal Cannella with a knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back