2023 Badger Football Thread

Now this makes sense. Gino hire, imo, was a little weird from the TE coach standpoint but I could understand it from a personal preference standpoint where Fick knew what he brought to the table in other aspects of locker room, recruiting trail, experience, etc.

So sounds like Gino hire was more to give his former OC a job any job than good hire since now Fickell hired his former TE coach as the same job at UW.
Says a lot about Fick and his loyalty. That in and of itself will attract a lot of coaches to UW. He's done things right so far.

dcast
@TheBuckycast
·
21h

Badgers have offered ANOTHER OT for 2024! Harrison, from St. Francis Academy in Hamburg, NY, is an absolute giant at 6'8", 295 lbs. Wisconsin leaving no stone unturned in this class on the O-line
6'8 315 7ft wingspan Saint Francis High School 2024 Left Tackle 5.11 40yrd 3.7 GPA

I'm loving Fickell!

Everything Is this is how we do it, this is why we do it, and here's where we're going doing it.

He might turn out to be nothing more than the hot chick bothering me in the bikini, but right now I've got the vapors.

6'8 315 7ft wingspan Saint Francis High School 2024 Left Tackle 5.11 40yrd 3.7 GPA

Easily stands out as the biggest guy on the field. I don't love his footwork, but he keeps them moving which is more than you can say for a lot of guys his age, his size.

Send him to ballet class and you've got a decent prospect here

Mel Tucker the 5th highest paid coach in college and tied for B1G most? He really fleeced MSU I guess.

Seems UW got a bargin with Fickell

331857495_914642046404977_1445740600895697471_n.jpg

Back