Deuce Watts wr Tulane
Henry Pearson, TE Appalachian state
Jimmy Phillips Jr., LB SMU
Keshawn Banks OLB New Mexico
Chuck Filiaga OL Minn

Last edited:
Jimmy Phillips Jr., LB SMU and Henry Pearson, TE Appalachian state

Packers sign UDFA Christian Morgan Safety Baylor

Packers are signing Keshawn Banks OLB New Mexico per his coach David Howes and Chuck Filiaga OL Minn per Minn football.

11 spots out of 14 available if I counted the amount open correct. I would expect GB to go into rookie camp with 2-3 slots open with invites to rookie camp and then sign some of them out of camp

Also GB is historical very cheap on UDFA I think last year they were the only team not to spend over $100K in bonus money to sign their UDFA.

The Green Bay Packers plan to sign undrafted free agent Brenton Cox, a source said in confirming an announcement by one of his former schools.

Cox was kicked off the teams at Georgia and then Florida, though he participated in the Gators’ pro day. The Packers were one of about eight teams who reached out during the draft.

With the Gators in 2022, he started all eight appearances, finishing with two sacks and eight tackles for losses. In his final game, a loss to his former team, he threw a punch in the end zone after a Bulldogs touchdown. That was the final straw, not the only straw.

Back