2024 Draft Thread

A bunch of players we watched in the 90s and 2000s will be having kids in this draft. Wonder were they will get drafted to and how they will end up. Usually most of the time the son never is able to live up to what their HOF dad did.

Marvin Harrison to Marvin Harrison Jr
Frank Gore to Frank Gore Jr
Jerry Rice to Brenden Rice
Ed McCaffery to Luke McCaffery
Jeremiah Trotter to Jeremiah Trotter Jr
This is only novel to us because we’re the young kids here. Ask the old timers, this is their second or third go round with this sort of thing!

Hell, this is how they felt in 2009 when Clay Matthews got drafted by GB.

See Rob Demovsky on the hype train and takes DeJean in the ESPN writer mock

I've seen talk of NE trading out of 3. I can't imagine Elliot Wolf, who finally has his chance running the show, NOT using his first pick to get his guy at QB. Unless I suppose Kraft opens his fat mouth and forces something.

DeJean has been mocked to the Packers since November, I don't exactly see it as hype train.
Just saying he's the flavor of the year for Packer fans. Many Packer fans are marking out to get him at all cost.

I've seen talk of NE trading out of 3. I can't imagine Elliot Wolf, who finally has his chance running the show, NOT using his first pick to get his guy at QB. Unless I suppose Kraft opens his fat mouth and forces something.
Kraft already says he thinks team needs a QB. Just draft talk that the we are open for business aka yeah maybe if you go offer us like 4 1st round picks or something for the 3rd QB off the board we are staying and taking that QB ourself.

Cooper DeJean claiming he can take Catlin Clark one on one in basketball. Sorry I think Clark would smoke him.

Cooper DeJean claiming he can take Catlin Clark one on one in basketball. Sorry I think Clark would smoke him.
He was a pretty darned good basketball player in high school. He has the height, he can dunk, he gets over the top of her. I think he might well do it. Remember. This guy is a super athlete, not just a football player.

OVERRATED!! "CLAP CLAP" "OVERRATED"!! lol
If you listen to the hype around him, he'd be a star in every sport in existence, including cricket..... as if anyone cares...... like sitting on a bench watching cars rust in a rain storm.

His comment shows he's really full of himself.

Back