2024 Draft Thread

I do believe that one of our 2nd round picks will be an inside linebacker, and possibly another linebacker in the 3rd round.

Cooper, Colson, Payton one of them will be a Packer tonight

So what happens if Jackson Powers Johnson is BPA on board at 41 do you take him?

So what happens if Jackson Powers Johnson is BPA on board at 41 do you take him?
No. We need S/CB/LBs, wouldn't surprise me if they moved up a bit to get their guy at the top of round 2. Shouldn't cost them more than a 4th and a 7th.

No. We need S/CB/LBs, wouldn't surprise me if they moved up a bit to get their guy at the top of round 2. Shouldn't cost them more than a 4th and a 7th.
with the number of positions we need to fill, i'd rather not see us trade away draft picks to move up. i was hoping we could gain another pick with a trade down in the first, but i guess nobody wanted to trade with us.

with the number of positions we need to fill, i'd rather not see us trade away draft picks to move up. i was hoping we could gain another pick with a trade down in the first, but i guess nobody wanted to trade with us.
Gute said they had offers to move down, including out of the 1st (guessing that was Carolina). As it is, the Bills, NE, Chargers and Washington all pick before GB and stands to reason they would all go offense (OL or WR). The Panthers drafted a WR last night but they still need offensive help. Any of them could go BPA of course - the Bills need a S badly and may take DeJean there but they need receivers in the worse way as well. But odds are there will only be a few defensive picks before GB goes at 41 so you're right, they may not need to move. Just depends on how they have guys ranked.

Gute said they had offers to move down, including out of the 1st (guessing that was Carolina).
wow. and they didn't take any of the offers? i mean they could have traded down at least a few spots and still gotten morgan i would think.

Back