A Look at Badgers 2021 football recruiting: Offense

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
With the first national signing day just six months from now for the 2020 class there is no time like now to start getting involved with the Badgers 2021 class as well. So, as we begin the long haul of the offseason it’s a perfect time to understand the class and where the Badgers stand on commitments, offers and names to watch. Looking at the potential scholarship chart, one could expect a...

Source

Continue reading...

I heard on the radio today that they got a verbal commit for the 2021 class from a running back out of Verona, that just took 2nd place in boy's shot put and 9th in discus at the state meet in La Crosse over the weekend. That's a hell of a combo of strength and balance with some quick feet.

I like it.

The article sure covers a wish list of players you'd like to get. It's kind of a downer when they mention so many players who may never play their 4th year of eligibility in Madison, opting to go pro early. This is going to be rough on stable programs where they use development to create excellent players who were considered marginal by others.

I cannot see Ferguson leaving early. He’s a nice fit but not an elite guy. You might lose 1 or 2 on the OL early if they develop. Same with Danny Davis Solid college player but marginal at the next level

Ferguson would have to have an amazing year to leave early.

Back