Abbrederis ready to make up for lost season

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Watutoma native missed rookie season with Packers because of torn ACL.

home

Continue reading...

I am very excited about Abby. Seems like he was doing great as a returner before he got hurt, if I'm remembering correctly. He may end up surprising a lot of people. I have high hopes for Janis as well. I don't understand going after all these WR's when it was already so deep. Maybe Ted's just making sure they are fully loaded in case of injuries. This has got to be the deepest receiver corp in the entire NFL! Rodgers must be grinning from ear to ear! :D

Last edited:
I am very excited about Abby. Seems like he was doing great as a returner before he got hurt, if I'm remembering correctly. He may end up surprising a lot of people. I have high hopes for Janis as well. I don't understand going after all these WR's when it was already so deep. Maybe Ted's just making sure they are fully loaded in case of injuries. This has got to be the deepest receiver corp in the entire NFL! Rodgers must be grinning from ear to ear! :D
Janis is still having issues with his hands and running routes according to people at practice, Abby has a year to make up. Both could make big impacts or both could crash and burn. Time will tell.

maybe they're expecting too much from janis. just use him like favre used billy schroeder.

How funny would it be if both Janis and Abby get cut if they are beat out by White and/or the UDFAs?

There always the PS, which in itself builds on the WR position. Remember a couple of years ago, paying two wideouts extra to stay with the Packer PS, neither one to be heard from again?

Last edited:
There always the PS, which in itself builds on the WR position. Remember a couple of years ago, paying two sideouts extra to stay with the Packer PS, neither one to be heard from again?
I do wish they'd kept Charles Johnson, though. Kid looks pretty good...and would look even better in Green & Gold!

Back