All Or Nothing

HeartyHops

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/a...bout-the-arizona-cardinals-is-a-game-changer/

Is anyone watching?

I hadn't heard of this, and just noticed it on Amazon Prime video. It's the first time a team (Cardinals) has permitted filming throughout the season, apparently a collaboration between NFL Films and Amazon. I'm binge watching and really like it.

I know it's free on Amazon Prime, but I'm not sure if it's free without Prime or not.

i never even knew it existed. but i have prime, so i will check it out. not sure how i'm going to get through the episode where we get beat by the cards in overtime in the playoffs though.

not sure how i'm going to get through the episode where we get beat by the cards in overtime in the playoffs though.

I know exactly what you mean, and I'm dreading it! They showed a little flash of it towards the beginning.

Other quick takes: A mouth full of gold teeth is off-putting. I'm so glad 'we' don't have an owner.

Season 2 is being released tomorrow.

This should be interesting. The first season was about a successful team, and this season is the Rams and all their turmoil and messiness. :D

I thought the first season was great, and am hoping for the best for season 2! FCC(

Season 3. Cowboys. )ZZ

Well, hate-watching can be enjoyable.

-Too much Jones family, although that was probably part of the deal in order to let production film.

-Same as last year, I wondered who told Zeke to pull up his jersey. Seriously? He looks like a pot-bellied telly tubby. And, either have a well groomed beard, or high hair. Having both makes a stout guy look ridiculous.

-Dez.........child. It's sad, really.

-Whitten......admirable.

OH, and now there's a college version. Hate watched that, too. :D I can't stand Jim Harbaugh.

Back