Annual Predict The Packers Record Thread

Let's see how it plays out. I don't hold as much stock in either team as most people do. I actually see NE ending up with 5 or 6 wins, and Bill hanging 'em up.
I think Bill wants to show he can win without TB12 so I could see him drafting a QB he wants and likes and trying to have sucess with him to say see it was my system not Tom.

Reactions: TW
I think Bill wants to show he can win without TB12 so I could see him drafting a QB he wants and likes and trying to have sucess with him to say see it was my system not Tom.

If he sees the possibility of doing that, he'd probably stick around. He got lucky having Brady on board when he did.

He drafted Stidham. Don’t let that get lost in the conversation. He had a good camp last year and coming out of Auburn had a big upside

I'm on a wait and see with Stidham. I do believe he has the mentality for the game that Bill likes. Now, does he have the skills to make it happen, like Brady did.

I see Brady doing well in the beginning of the season but then his arm gets tired and fades like it has the last 2 years.

He is 40 after all.

I see Brady doing well in the beginning of the season but then his arm gets tired and fades like it has the last 2 years.

He is 40 after all.

That's what I'm going to be looking for. Arians O likes to push that ball down the field and have QB take calculated chances. Does TB12 have the arm to consistently go down field or will this offense have to shorten it up a bit and modify accordingly?

Back