Annual Predict The Packers Record Thread

10-6 seems like a solid bet to me. They likely won't have as many things fall their way as last year both in terms of breaks and health. Plus on the surface the schedule looks more difficult.

I could also see an odd result like 9-5 if things get ugly on the Covid front and they have to cancel some games. Hopefully everything will go reasonably smoothly but once teams start to travel, we could see some issues. The good news is that so far throughout the NFL we haven't seen anything major, other than false positives, through about 3-4 weeks of camp. That's a great start!

8-8... Rest of the league has tape on LaFluers HC style now and the playoff blowout showed exactly how to handle them. Lack of improvement anywhere on the roster will limit LaFluer when injuries hit. Most improved position seems to be backup QB at this point with Boyle looking good. That's not exactly a good thing.

I will say 11-5 only because there is so much unknown going in, look if Rodgers and the starting 11 get exposed by a guy in the hotel they are staying at and have to miss two weeks then we lose 2... ditto on defense. So many quirks it's impossible to truly know how it plays out.

Bingo. You nailed it. It's a crapshoot and week to week could look so different for so many teams. A team that stays relatively healthy may face off against teams who have multiple players or key players out and then just tally the wins. This could play out so many different ways. I just hope for a relatively Covid free healthy season for these guys.

The new Madden run through left the Packers at 7-9, out of playoffs.

They plagiarized my thunder....I hope I'm wrong and they as well

• Haha
Reactions: TW
Back