Badgers Dismiss Berger

In all due respect if you think the Berger situation is on PC and the staff you clearly don’t know the issues. But if you want a team that allows skipped practices and conditioning sessions great. Let the inmates run the asylum
He's what a 19-20 year old kid away at college Maybe he needs more guidance

First 4 games no holes... last game big holes. All the differences in the world for a RB when his OL blocks and big FB takes out the LB.
O-Line play was the biggest difference that I saw. But I also saw the 17 y/o FR running hard, which also probably lit a fire under Mellusi as well.

Maybe he needs to follow the rules like 82 other kids do. And seriously, need guidance to go to practice and conditioning?

Last edited:
He’s had multiple chances. Not 1 or 2. Maybe the kids needs understand this is big time college football and not some romper room class

Reactions: TW
O-Line play was the biggest difference that I saw. But I also saw the 17 y/o FR running hard, which also probably lit a fire under Mellusi as well.
Allen reminds me so much of John Clay and that’s a compliment based on his age and experiences

Reactions: TW
Back