Badgers get first CB commit of 2016 recruiting cycle

BuckySaunders

Reaction score
image-150x150.jpeg

The Wisconsin Badgers secondary will take a major hit following the 2015 season, with three of four starters graduating and key reserves moving on.

It means recruiting the cornerback position is a big emphasis of the Badgers coaching staff.

Saturday was the biggest recruiting weekend, not only for the secondary, but for the entire 2016 recruiting cycle.

It appears it all paid off already, with 3-star cornerback Ke’Shan Pennamon out of
Jacksonville (Fla.) University Christian high school giving his verbal pledge to the Badgers following his visit.

“Yes, I’ve committed,” Pennamon told our recruiting partners at Badger247. “I love it here. Best game I have ever been to. A lot of excitement.

“I love it here. This place is my home. It fits me well. Players are awesome, coaches are amazing. Everything about this place, I love. “The fan base really showed me the love and treated me like I was already a Badger. I’m happy to be a part of the Badger family.

“On Wisconsin.”

He is the 19th player to commit to the Badgers 2016 recruiting class and is ranked the No. 95 cornerback in the country according to the 247Sports rankings.

Wisconsin’s class moves to No. 31 nationally and No. 6 in the Big Ten rankings.

Look for much more coming out of this past weekend of official and unofficial visitors. We’ll have the latest as we get it.

The post Badgers get first CB commit of 2016 recruiting cycle appeared first on Madtown Badgers.

Continue reading...

It's going to take PC to cycles to get things back up to par but he's really making a dent in it. thumbsup

Back