Badgers guard Trevor Anderson undergoes season-ending knee surgery

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
The Wisconsin Badgers 2018-19 roster got a bit thiner on Thursday morning as the program announced that sophomore point guard Trevor Anderson will miss the rest of the season. He will undergo knee surgery on his right knee, which he already has had a previous surgery on. The UW Sports Medicine staff was seen working on Anderson’s knee after he left the game against Iowa. “We wish Trevor all...

Source

Continue reading...

Bummer - Davison will have to pick up some minutes at PG and hopefully Strickland will grow up in a hurry and give them a 5-6 quality minutes per game later in the season to help keep Trice from wearing down. Hopefully this is the only significant injury this season.

I hate to see this. Anderson was starting to mesh with the rest of the team, and this was his dream.

Next man up. Strickland will have to give some meaningful minutes at the point. Feel bad for the kid but I don’t think this will have a major impact.

I guess red shirting Strickland is no longer in the cards.

I guess red shirting Strickland is no longer in the cards.

That train left the station a long time ago, he's already played in 6 games. Not the same rules as football (4 games)

I wasn't certain how many. The last I'd heard they were planning on red shirting him.

Back