Barry discusses how Packers' defense must improve: 'It starts with me'

Pure speculation, he's having hip replacement surgery and making 1 million at the house, I doubt he has even thought about anything like that in 3 months or more.
Agreed. I doubt he is thinking about it a bit. I also think he resurfaces at a college if at all. Madison is great, and it's a great atmosphere. Other colleges provide great atmospheres as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him heading south like Aranda did. Just sayin', this Saban character tends to find good coaches on the outs and give them another chance to improve their resume.

Agreed. I doubt he is thinking about it a bit. I also think he resurfaces at a college if at all. Madison is great, and it's a great atmosphere. Other colleges provide great atmospheres as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him heading south like Aranda did. Just sayin', this Saban character tends to find good coaches on the outs and give them another chance to improve their resume.
What's Jim Bates up to these days?

I think they're remembering Barry was part of a great Ram's defense for 4 years. But, he wasn't the architect of it, he was a disciple. Not all disciples end up being good at making it work, even though they've been involved in it.

Back