Brewers drop 6 in a row

The DH opens a roster spot for a bat and eliminates some back end arm. The union wants it bad
But clearly not enough to give up something as it seems owners offered it but wanted something in return.

Would DH help? Of Course buy both sides are bullheaded enough not to give un unless they get what they want out of it.
I’ve heard both sides of this. On one hand runs and batting average go up but how much of that is pitching related. Pureists love the strategy of the non DH and I get that point it’s valid. As to the Union it keeps older guys who just can’t be in the field anymore an extended career. Will it sell tickets? Probably

I’ve heard both sides of this. On one hand runs and batting average go up but how much of that is pitching related. Pureists love the strategy of the non DH and I get that point it’s valid. As to the Union it keeps older guys who just can’t be in the field anymore an extended career. Will it sell tickets? Probably
Article I read the union does not see the DH as a postion much worth fighting for as usually it won't be a high paying job that some team pays for.

Article I read the union does not see the DH as a postion much worth fighting for as usually it won't be a high paying job that some team pays for.
Well a vet bat pays more than a end of the bullpen arm so not sure i buy that

Well a vet bat pays more than a end of the bullpen arm so not sure i buy that
Though I think part of DH was to bring back expanded playoffs and I think union thought that the expanded playoffs that DH was not enough of a offer to give the owners expanded playoffs again.

Though I think part of DH was to bring back expanded playoffs and I think union thought that the expanded playoffs that DH was not enough of a offer to give the owners expanded playoffs again.
Might be but that’s why they negotiate this stuff.

Back