brewers offense

If Brewers hitting had been middle of the road all year good chance Brewers have best record in MLB.
Currently 3rd best, 4.5 games away from best record. However, 2nd seed is exactly where we want to be. Let Giants and Dodgers duke it out first - rather play Braves than Dodgers.

Hopefully the Burnes, Peralta, and Woodruff are all healthy come October. Like Packinatl says, that is a scary trio for opposing hitters and they give us a legitimate shot at the NL pennant and World Series!

Currently 3rd best, 4.5 games away from best record. However, 2nd seed is exactly where we want to be. Let Giants and Dodgers duke it out first - rather play Braves than Dodgers.

Hopefully the Burnes, Peralta, and Woodruff are all healthy come October. Like Packinatl says, that is a scary trio for opposing hitters and they give us a legitimate shot at the NL pennant and World Series!
Good point on matchups. Atlanta is starting to hit the ball with Freeman and Fried is really solid but the bullpen is iffy. LA is really deep

Or Hope Cincy/SD knock off LA in wildcard game. LA to me is the most dangerous team to face come the NLCS if Brewers make it there

Or Hope Cincy/SD knock off LA in wildcard game. LA to me is the most dangerous team to face come the NLCS if Brewers make it there
Obviously LA is dangerous but so is SF. SD is good but not that good

Obviously LA is dangerous but so is SF. SD is good but not that good
SF is good but I am not as scared of them as LA. LA is proven playoff winning team. I think come playoff time they are the most dangerous team out there.

SF is good but I am not as scared of them as LA. LA is proven playoff winning team. I think come playoff time they are the most dangerous team out there.
When your 38 games over 500 your good. In a 7 game series I take LA but only because they can throw out 3 studs. SF pen is a bit deeper and they have guys with playoff experience

Brewers sitting at 87-55 with 20 games left in the season. Can they go 13-7 to get to the first 100 win season in team history?

Brewers in midst of a 4 game losing streak while the cardinals are on a 11 game win streak. Don't want to have this losing tempo carry into post-season we have seen hot teams like Cards can go far carrying that type of steak late into season.

Brewers will not win the World Series. They are at the bottom of the league in hitting average and their pitching is starting to have holes.

One series and done in the playoffs.

Brewers will not win the World Series. They are at the bottom of the league in hitting average and their pitching is starting to have holes.

One series and done in the playoffs.
Meh not that concerned. Bats are much better last 30-60 days and that skews the average a bit. They play LA in NLCS, toss up. That’s assuming LA gets by St Louis in a potential WC Game

Back