brewers offense

Brewers gave up on this season before it started by going cheap and refusing to sign anyone but bottom of the barrel cheap talent and it shows as this team is not going to make the playoffs.

Huira and Yelich hitting near the Mendoza Line tells you everything you want and need to know

Huira and Yelich hitting near the Mendoza Line tells you everything you want and need to know
Yelich he's having worst year since his first year in MLB. Huira is a streak hitter guy will tear it up or not be able to hit the ball off a t-stand

Yelich he's having worst year since his first year in MLB. Huira is a streak hitter guy will tear it up or not be able to hit the ball off a t-stand
He’s leads the league in K’s because he can’t hit a curve if you telegraphed it coming. If they both hit .270+ this team makes the playoffs

I couldn't hit a curve either. When I got a shot at a contract, I was drilling fast balls over the fence faster than they came in.
The minute they started throwing curves, I ended up screwing myself into the ground trying to hit the damned things.

The people at my tryout said; "If you learn to hit a curve ball, come back and see us kid." To an 18 year old kid, that's like a kick in the gut!

I couldn't hit a curve either. When I got a shot at a contract, I was drilling fast balls over the fence faster than they came in.
The minute they started throwing curves, I ended up screwing myself into the ground trying to hit the damned things.

The people at my tryout said; "If you learn to hit a curve ball, come back and see us kid." To an 18 year old kid, that's like a kick in the gut!

The Babe had the same problem. You were in good company

That was my out pitch. A 12 to 6 “Uncle Charlie” , when you have 80 MPH “heater” that’s what got me by

With an 80 MPH fastball, a good breaking ball can get you off the hook. I know it would have made me look like a fool.

Back