Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

Neither team was sharp, especially in Q4 - they both were rusty. But in the clutch down the stretch, the Bucks made the plays they had to for the win.
Yep Bucks stepped in up in the 4th when it mattered sign of championship team

Lopez had one helluva 4th quarter on defense, and offensively. He was the deciding factor, especially after Giannis got his 5th foul. He has really rebounded from that back injury.
Agree Lopez without him they dont win

Well they scored 19 in Q4 so that’s not stepping it up. Defense was much better in Q4
They stepped it up in the last 4 minutes of the game. I only saw the 2nd half - wasn't watching when they went up 16? early . . . they looked bad in the 2nd half until the last few minutes.

They stepped it up in the last 4 minutes of the game. I only saw the 2nd half - wasn't watching when they went up 16? early . . . they looked bad in the 2nd half until the last few minutes.
The continuity on offense was really suspect after Q1. Most was rust but 21 turnovers won’t help with flow. Said it before reminded me of game 1 last year v Miami

Numbers from the Bulls when defended by Jrue Holiday in Game 1:

• Zach LaVine: 9 points on 3-of-9 shooting

• Nikola Vucevic: 2 points on 1-of-7 shooting

• DeMar DeRozan: 4 points on 2-of-6 shooting

Numbers from the Bulls when defended by Jrue Holiday in Game 1:

• Zach LaVine: 9 points on 3-of-9 shooting

• Nikola Vucevic: 2 points on 1-of-7 shooting

• DeMar DeRozan: 4 points on 2-of-6 shooting
But will be hard to repeat that also. Just like Bucks I doubt Chicago shoots as bad game 1 also.

Back