Bucks beat Bulls in Game #1 - Playoffs

Is Hill even shooting buckets yet? He has a chest injury. If he's not shooting, it's going to take some time for him to get his shot back, after they clear him to practice. This is not good.

How about starting:

PG - Holiday
SG - Matthews/Allen
SF - Giannis
PF - Portis
C - Lopez

Back ups

PG - Vildoza (give him a few minutes to rest Holiday)
SG - Connaughton (sparingly)
SF - Committee of Nwora, Connaughton, Allen, Matthews
PF - Giannis, Connaughton, and Ibaka
C - Ibaka, Portis

They need to start using their bench a tad more. I realize some of these may seem out of position moves, but I think they'd match up pretty well against a lot of the line ups we see out of the Bulls.
Portis , Lopez and Giannis was ineffective vs Chicago. When Bud went small with Giannis at the 5 the movement was much better Vidoza I don’t trust yet and Carter is a much better option on defense. Second half points were not the problem as much as defense vs Levine and DeRozan. Your best 3 on ball defenders (perimeter) are Holiday , Matthews and Carter

Only thing about our bench it's not very deep so hopefully some guys step it up.
Well when Portis went down it hurt the rotation. It’s deep enough with Connaughton, Allen and Portis which gives you a solid 8 man rotation. Allen and Connaughton just have to make shots like they did in the regular season

connaughton has been horrible. shooting something like 15% so far in the playoffs.

BallySportWI
“They say two weeks," Middleton said at the morning shootaround. "Hopefully, I'll be ready or close to getting back on the court around then.”#FearTheDeer will need to get past the Bulls without Khris Middleton.

Bench played great last night. Giannis was very ho hum but Allen and Portis were on fire the whole game.

Hopefully they can carry this over to game 4 and come back to Milwaukee up 3-1.

Bench played great last night. Giannis was very ho hum but Allen and Portis were on fire the whole game.

Hopefully they can carry this over to game 4 and come back to Milwaukee up 3-1.
Giannis was not ho hum. He was being doubled and became the facilitator on offense. When Chicago dropped a defender he moved the ball. That’s something he would not do 2-3 years ago.

Holiday while stat line won't show big game brought his D and shut them down last night.

Bud did a fantastic job last night. He went big to start the game with Giannis at the 3. Sat him for 3 minutes and came back with Giannis at the 5 and Chicago couldn’t adjust

Back