Bucks vs Hawks Eastern Conference Finals Thread

It's going to be hard to keep Bobby Portis he's played really well and some team is going to make him a offer of good money and chance to start.
Portis is not a full time NBA starter. This is his 4th stop in the league and career 10 ppg. He’s not some secret. He stays

Portis is not a full time NBA starter. This is his 4th stop in the league and career 10 ppg. He’s not some secret. He stays
Still look at NBA guys get overpaid all the time. Tons of bad contracts in the NBA that's why I am not shocked Portis gets one.

Still look at NBA guys get overpaid all the time. Tons of bad contracts in the NBA that's why I am not shocked Portis gets one.
Bad contracts are given to guys under 25 and score more than 10 ppg. He’s a bench player and has proved that over and over in his career

And one more point on Bobby. He’s not a great rebounder at 6-10, inconsistent from 3 and an average defender. He’s a perfect role player off the bench. Perfect. Past that meh

I'll let you guys break down the technique, matchups, and other stuff. It was nice to see the Bucks 'buck up' and take it. Lot's of hustle and desire - even I could see that.

I'll let you guys break down the technique, matchups, and other stuff. It was nice to see the Bucks 'buck up' and take it. Lot's of hustle and desire - even I could see that.
Pass ball in bounds. Dribble down court. Pass couple times to other teammates. Shot round orange thing into round metal circle with net on it.

Back