Could It BE ???

Actually I always thought he fits college football better but seriously ....Browns would love to have him as would 2-3 other teams. He would make a bundle too.

Well, let's hope he thinks so too. I hate to even think I'm advocating for highly successful coach to leave Green Bay but things seem stale. Not sure if it's talent, coaching, drafting or all 3 but something is not clicking.

I agree with whoever said Tomlin. We wouldnt be lucky enough for it to be MM

Budman you'd be surprised. You can do a lot worse than MM. For all his faults he knows how to run a consistent program and I don't think he's ever lost a locker room. Some teams are a complete sh!t show when it comes to that stuff and he'd be a step up. I can see him stabilizing an org or program.

You're probably right. It's just frustrating and I hate to pile on MM but the story has gotten old.

Actually McCarthy makes sense. Drafts have focused mainly on defense with little success, and offense is suffering because of it and really is lacking other than Rodgers of course. Future is a bit bleak for team performance and I think McCarthy knows it. Good time to bail. Frankly, he seems like he lost his fire, which the team has picked up on.

The winds of change just might be blowing! Before people start with the Dorsey or Schneider bullsh** please look at the record. One SB win for Schneider (only because he got lucky and had a third round QB turn to gold) and that team is going south just a little bit slower than GB. Dorsey got ran out of Kansas City without any Super Bowl appearances. Yes, they had defenses but those teams wish they had our offense. Six of one, half dozen of the other. Just be careful what you wish for. Neither of those guys are money in the bank.
There is a slight chance that we will see some change. MM might not want to release Capers, sooooo MM steps down, Capers goes with him. Murphy understands that you don't want TT hiring a coach that will get released with a new GM right after the coach has signed a 3-4 year deal. If you want a high profile Gruden type coach you're probably going to have to get his nod on the new GM also. Stickey wickets!

Adding (possible) intrigue, this guy who tweeted spent a decade as da bears scouting director. Perhaps he’s still plugged in to NFC North behind the scenes stuff?

Adding (possible) intrigue, this guy who tweeted spent a decade as da bears scouting director. Perhaps he’s still plugged in to NFC North behind the scenes stuff?

So he is talking about Jon Fox then? ;)

My only comment is, Rodgers. He would have to learn a whole new offense...not that he couldn't do it, but would he want to? Now maybe behind the scenes he and MM disagree on a lot of things. I don't know, but since Aaron is the $ maker how much would a change affect him? Remember our former QB was not very fond of change. Just sayin.

My only comment is, Rodgers. He would have to learn a whole new offense...not that he couldn't do it, but would he want to? Now maybe behind the scenes he and MM disagree on a lot of things. I don't know, but since Aaron is the $ maker how much would a change affect him? Remember our former QB was not very fond of change. Just sayin.
But it is NOT working. It has leveled off and is not good enough to win the Super Bowl. Rodgers would be able to learn whatever they threw at him. Maybe the new coach would bring Philbin back to run the offense. You can't run the team for one player. Arod will be fine, he's a film watching nut and sees the field like nobody else.
Sometimes change is good.

Back