Craziest Draft Ever?

I think they hype of Mac Jones is very overrated I think he may not end up going top 10. I think you will see Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Lance go 1-4. Then you will have non-QBs go. if Jones is not taken by Denver he could slid to mid 1st round 14-15 range. Also none of the 2nd tier QBs IMO are worthy of 1st round they could all be mid 2nd to late 2nd round QBs.
I also think Fields is a bit over rated as well. In my view he's at best a middle-1st round selection; he has all the physical tools, but his decision making ability needs a lot of work.

I also think Fields is a bit over rated as well. In my view he's at best a middle-1st round selection; he has all the physical tools, but his decision making ability needs a lot of work.
I’m more concerned with his mechanics actually

I think they hype of Mac Jones is very overrated I think he may not end up going top 10. I think you will see Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Lance go 1-4. Then you will have non-QBs go. if Jones is not taken by Denver he could slid to mid 1st round 14-15 range. Also none of the 2nd tier QBs IMO are worthy of 1st round they could all be mid 2nd to late 2nd round QBs.
Depends what you want your QB to do. Jones is not real athletic, he can move but he’s not a guy who can create. His arm strength is average. That said, of all 3 his “football IQ” is probably #2 of that group

Depends what you want your QB to do. Jones is not real athletic, he can move but he’s not a guy who can create. His arm strength is average. That said, of all 3 his “football IQ” is probably #2 of that group

Based on your assessment of Jones, would you say he could be a decent game manager under the right system because he plays smart? Sometimes that's the criteria for a QB, depending on how your team is structured.

Thing with QB’s is sometimes there’s that Heisman type moment and game that just separates guys. Lawrence had his vs Bama, Rodgers had his vs USC, Fields had his vs Clemson

Based on your assessment of Jones, would you say he could be a decent game manager under the right system because he plays smart? Sometimes that's the criteria for a QB, depending on how your team is structured.
Absolutely but I hate the game manager tag on any pro QB. You have to make plays in the league or else your just a guy. I think if you ask Jones to be a Mahomes or Rodgers or Brees hes not that guy. If you make him an Aikman, Flacco or similar that’s his sweet spot. I will even add in Goff or Wentz type guy. Not elite or spectacular but solid and efficient in the right system

Back