Cris Carter on Aaron Rodgers' comments about his 'football mortality' | NFL | FIRST THINGS FIRST

That is the thing. I respect Brady for not being greedy. AR has been greedy. He does need to deal with the decisions he has made. And I agree with Carter. This is more than MM. We need talent and we don't have enough.

That is the thing. I respect Brady for not being greedy. AR has been greedy. He does need to deal with the decisions he has made. And I agree with Carter. This is more than MM. We need talent and we don't have enough.

This was one of the best talking head explanation of how complicated the issue is. Can't blame Arod for going for the big payout. However, as Chris said there are consequences, one of which is the lack of resources to really go get talent at other positions.

Yep.
As Carter said.........."He made that bed, and now he has to live with whoever is ruffling the sheets and putting the mints on the pillow".
Rodgers words and body language seem to be indicating buyers remorse for signing that massive contract extension, and he may be thinking the only way around his current situation might be someone else in the HC's office.

While this is prob true it really makes AR look loke a petty punk. Wah nelson is gone. If he was so pissed why did he ink a new deal? He could have said no and i want to hit the market. The young wrs arent the problem. Its AR and his trust issues. Sure they make mistakes but he is also not hitting the open guys.

Hollywood needs to fix himself. Hes not playing good to great football

Beware of giving credence to Cris Carter. He is hardly ever right. His last great line was how Adrian Peterson shouldn't have signed with the Redskins. AP made him look silly. Carter is also the guy who advised incoming rookies to find a 'fall guy' to take the brunt of your missteps. NFL hadn't asked him back since. Now he's a clickbait junkie. Don't buy it. We already knew ARod's shortcomings. There's nothing new here.

Back