Data reveals Ted Thompson's draft success

I would look more to Seattle to see how successful FA works. They've signed quite a number AND drafted well. Michael Bennett and Avril are just two that come to mind. Like I said, don't overdo it. But do it intelligently. Jmo

I would look more to Seattle to see how successful FA works. They've signed quite a number AND drafted well. Michael Bennett and Avril are just two that come to mind. Like I said, don't overdo it. But do it intelligently. Jmo

Of course Seattle isn't paying their franchise QB the same we are paying Rodgers.

And, the Pack hasn't had to endure the occasional disaster like Harvin's contract.

You're both correct. I am shocked at how greedy Wilson is being. I truly believe Seattle's success is more due to Lynch and a great defense. Wilson plays smart usually, but he was a disaster in the championship game. If MM played to win, Wilson would have cost Seattle that game. He needs to accept the reasonably generous offer Seattle has made.

Schneider does a great job with the draft AND using FA. The formula has had them in 2 straight SB's (should have won both. Carroll proved big time that McCarthy isn't the only HC capable of massive brain farts!). Hopefully, with Clements making the calls, the Pack will be able to hoist another trophy or three! pc)

Back