Deebo

Well multiple reports say it more than money so in this case I just see this as a case of a player wanting to move on. Your overall premise is valid but 90% of the time agents like to leak nuggets to cause a stir
I'm talking solely of the Packers wanting him.

It’s like a sweepstakes.
The more “entries” in the sweepstakes, the higher the jackpot (for Deebo) goes
I think most of the "talk" on interest is from talking heads saying this team is a fit for him or these teams could need a WR so should look at him. I think very little if any is actually true interest.

What would GB even do with him? They already have running backs that they like, and he's not an X. So long as they're playing a hybrid Rodgers-ML scheme, they're not going to be a "use a WR really creatively" kind of team, I don't even think ML is that way.

A lot of teams will express interest in a player to intentionally drive the market price up. The objective is to tie up someone else's money, so there are guys out there they can get, at a more reasonable price.

What would GB even do with him? They already have running backs that they like, and he's not an X. So long as they're playing a hybrid Rodgers-ML scheme, they're not going to be a "use a WR really creatively" kind of team, I don't even think ML is that way.
We have Amari. Built more like an RB. Can take these types of hits that Deebo is crying about.

Just please get him off punt returns.

This site is made of very knowledgeable fans and is what makes this site second to none for Packers.

That said, some of you are missing the mark on Deebo as a weapon.

Saying he's not worth the money? He had over 1400 yards receiving and only 300 rushing and he also threw for a TD. Combined he has 1700 yards, second only to Kupp.

If that ain't a number 1 WR then don't know what is.

The reason behind him wanting a trade is the wear and tear on him rushing the ball and wants to be just receiver is the common belief.

Most also think 9ers and Deebo will work things out. They compared it to Rodgers a year ago saying trade and wanting more input.

This site is made of very knowledgeable fans and is what makes this site second to none for Packers.

That said, some of you are missing the mark on Deebo as a weapon.

Saying he's not worth the money? He had over 1400 yards receiving and only 300 rushing and he also threw for a TD. Combined he has 1700 yards, second only to Kupp.

If that ain't a number 1 WR then don't know what is.

The reason behind him wanting a trade is the wear and tear on him rushing the ball and wants to be just receiver is the common belief.

Most also think 9ers and Deebo will work things out. They compared it to Rodgers a year ago saying trade and wanting more input.
I'd peg the chances of the Niners trading Samuel to the Packers at about 0.5%

Back