Despite Doom-And-Gloom Predictions, Rodgers-LaFleur ‘Partnership’ Flourishes

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
aaron_rodgers_on_matt_lafleur-5feb83b2cb5525537ae9f89c_dec_29_2020_19_33_30.jpg

The partnership between the young head coach and the supposedly “imperial quarterback” has been a rousing success.

Continue reading...

I’m not as critical as some with McCarthy, football was secondary after his brothers death. Might have had a bigger effect than we realize.

I’m not as critical as some with McCarthy, football was secondary after his brothers death. Might have had a bigger effect than we realize.
100% think he was never the same coach after that and it happened right after Seattle still, we all saw he wasn't "in it" anymore.... back to the topic at hand ML culture change and approach were a breath of fresh air for the organization.

Hate to say it but I will..... I told ya'll his culture/offense etc was the right fit for this team.

You were right. The perfect fit. Both of them work hard to make it even better. Love may never see the field in GB. The next Packer franchise QB may only be a freshman in college this coming year.

100% think he was never the same coach after that and it happened right after Seattle still, we all saw he wasn't "in it" anymore.... back to the topic at hand ML culture change and approach were a breath of fresh air for the organization.
I read where he goes locker to locker after games to talk to every player personally.

“People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.”

Want to run this by you Rodgers wins MVP and wins the Super Bowl. Do you think Rodgers thinks about hanging it up to retire on top knowing that it would not get any better the next 2-3 years he would play?

Back