Draft pick trades

GBP4EVER

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member
Reaction score
So what do you guys think or like to see happen draft night with picks?

I want to stay at 12. Moving up would cost to many high picks which we could use for 1 player not worth it. Also don't want to see moving down unless it's at most 3-4 spots unless Packers would be heavily paid to move lower then that.

30 I am willing to listen and move down if I can move down 4-6 spots and get a high 4th rounder in return I might do that.

If I move down from 30 I am then looking to use some of the 4th round picks I have to move up. Like package a couple of the 4ths and get a 3rd rounder or move up higher in the 2nd round with my 2nd pick in the 2nd round.

Also on day 3 with 6th and 7th round picks I might be willing to listen if a team comes and offers me a round higher pick in the 2020 draft then I am giving up this year.

No real reason to trade at all this year. Need to restock the cabinet everywhere with starters and depth. Take BPA at your pick unless a team is dumb enough to way over compensate for a trade up.

The only reason to trade down might be at #30 to a team that wants a QB. I'd make them pay a little extra and would only do it if certain players are unavailable. They have plenty of picks, but I don't think they would mind an extra 3rd or 4th round pick if they don't lose out on players they really want at #30. Beyond that, with 10 picks they have enough ways to fill roster holes.

I'm not dealing down in the other rounds to get more low round, low value picks. A small move from #30 I can see because you are only dropping down 5-10 spots or so and getting back a higher value pick.

Stay at 12 as should be guys there after at least 2 Qbs go off the board....White, Ferrell, Wilkins, one of the OTs. No repeats of last year please

Back