First round NFL Mock Draft Game

SF selects CeeDee Lamb WR Oklahoma

Can I just say how ticked off I am that last year at #12 we were faced with drafting one project at OLB or another, or a project at OT, and this year it’s very likely we’d have our pick of dynamic WRs or ten year ILBs? Bad luck.

Can I just say how ticked off I am that last year at #12 we were faced with drafting one project at OLB or another, or a project at OT, and this year it’s very likely we’d have our pick of dynamic WRs or ten year ILBs? Bad luck.
Seems to happen often look at year Packers drafted Hawk that was probably the worst year to ever have a top 5 pick as that draft was garbage.

3 of the best 5 defensive players are still on the board. ATL has needs help all over the defensive side Have to go with upside and versatility

Atlanta selects Isaiah Simmons from Clemson

3 of the best 5 defensive players are still on the board. ATL has needs help all over the defensive side Have to go with upside and versatility

Atlanta selects Isaiah Simmons from Clemson
That would be a steal that late in the draft.

Cowboys biggest needs are CB, WR, S. Available CB's would be a reach, so a choice between S and WR; with losing Cobb this offseason the Jones' love the offense, and will select Henry Ruggs, WR, Alabama.

The Dolphins were thinking of going OT here to to help block for their new QB but after seeing OT get picked over they will instead turn to the defensive side of the ball but pick another Alabama player.

With the 18th pick in the NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select Xavier McKinney Safety Alabama.

Back