Healthy Neal expects big season 'off the edge'

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Packers outside linebacker played through bilateral sports hernia past two seasons

home

Continue reading...

rofl( bh) This loud mouth has been talking the same game since he was a rookie. Let's see you go 4 games without going on the injury report.

Watch him go have a career year because it's a contract year. Just hope it happens TT is not stupid enough to pay him.

Well, I believe he did play in all 16 games the past 2 seasons. I guess I don't really care if he shows up on the injury report as long as he plays.

rofl( bh) This loud mouth has been talking the same game since he was a rookie. Let's see you go 4 games without going on the injury report.

um, he played in all 18 games last year and all 17 games in 2013.

Always seemed like he had more to offer (just ask him). Steady, I'll give him that. When he came out of college he was around 300 lbs with some speculation that he needed PEDs to get that big. When he switched positions the weight came off relatively easy. I wonder if that's why he seems kind of brittle.

Pulling for him though. If he has a big year he will be a 3rd round compensation pick for us. Also, hoping he has 'Super Bowl Championship' on his resume!

I can't see any team giving him a big enough deal to get a 3rd round pick. Maybe 5th round.

Back